Top management of Samman has identified the following quality objectives for the project. The objectives are measurable, consistent with policy, relevant to the successful completion of the project, and attainment of objectives is considered as part off effort for improvement.
A. Meet the schedule requirements for the project.
B. Meet the project requirements with regard to the completed project in terms of quality, maintainability, aesthetics, public convenience, safety and environmental protection.
C. Samman quality policy provides a framework for reviewing the company, quality objective. The policy should give an overall direction for the organization, and its objectives should flow in that direction. So as per ISO standards the Samman Quality Objectives are measurable and its QMS processes are designed to meet the following objectives.
01. To ensure client satisfaction at every stage of ongoing activities.
02. To avoid rework cost and time lost.
03. To establish procedures to plan and control activities that contributes to the quality of the work. These procedures provide details of the activities that shall be used by project staff to implement the quality system.
04. To monitor every process during execution.
05. To ensure that the Technical and Quality requirements are fully complied with during the construction phase of the project. In addition it shall be his responsibility to ensure total fulfillment of all contractual obligations and the maintenance of a good company relationship.
06. To deliver the project on time and within target.
07. To co-ordinate for documentation reviews, planned audits and management review meetings with Corporate Management to ensure that the Site Quality Control plan is effective and shall also ensure that all identified and required modifications are implemented.
08. To ensure that HSE is an integral part of the business planning.
09. To achieve trouble free start-up.
10. To the quality objectives defined herein shall be measured And reviewed by the Management for continual improvement of the project work processes.